OOTD: OVERLY ORANGE TEA DAY

OH-RANGE Aloha punks, I always feel like I'm unable to post simple OOTD, or a series of pictures if it's not accompanie...

OH-RANGE


Aloha punks,

I always feel like I'm unable to post simple OOTD, or a series of pictures if it's not accompanied by a hoard of semi-coordinated verbal spew with a point. But tbh this "blog" is just simply a life diary, an artistic outlet. where I can write or display whatever the absolute heck I feel. 

Sometimes I shall take time perfecting and dissecting a piece that will fill me with pride to publish. And sometimes I just want an outlet for the sake of it. And that's perfectly fine too. I am trying to detach myself from the sycophantic pull that comes with this blogging medium. Shift the focus to the artistic fulfilment it brings. 

As of late, I've been basking in the satisfaction procured from artistic production. It feels so good to not only want to create but to do it. I'm on an artistic high. braaaah. The only thang I really want to keep consistent is the consistency which I post. 

But anyhoo, here are some luscious orange pics I coerced my sister to snap, and can I just say I need more orange colourfull backgrounds in my looiife. It's been a hot while since I've taken cute blog pics that I think are artsy and creative, I really want more chances to be creative. Gah.

O O T D
J a c k e t : Thrifted, £1    
J e a n s : Given to me, Free
S h o e s : Converse, £45
W a i s t c o a t : Thrifted, £1
















[ getting ma modhel on.]
Thanks for reading ya cuties

tea x x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

disqus